|Dr. Brad Kline,
• Policy Development
• Procedures Development
• Professional Oversight
Full admitting privileges at two university medical centers: the University Medical Center at Princeton, and Robert Wood Johnson University Medical Center. Develop relationships with key consultant experts with in both institutions.
Partner effectively with diverse opinion leaders within these two medical centers, Interpret, summarize, and communicate extensive laboratory, consultation, imaging and diagnostic data, and smoothly integrate relevant multi-specialty efforts. Maintain oversight of, and direct our team so as to decrease patient risks, comply with applicable regulations, assure clinical pharmacologic and surgical benefit, and achieve excellence in medical care.
- Lyme Disease
- Emergencies in the Workplace
- Avoiding Slip and Falls (Presentations)
- Terror and Bio-terrorism (Presentation)
- Board Certified Family Practitioner
- 24 years of Family Practice and Hospital
- License: New Jersey
- Diplomat of the National Boards.
- University Medical Center at Princeton - Departments of Family Practice/ Internal
- Medicine, and Robert Wood Johnson University Medical Center, department of Family Practice
- AMA Physician’s recognition award
- AOA Physician’s recognition award